Licenced Architect in Ontario with industry experience in design and project
coordination on medium to large construction projects. Attention to detail and passionate about
sustainable design strategies, with a dedication to seeing a project from start
to finish. Considered by clients and
peers as a professional and invaluable team member committed to delivering
projects that meet the needs of clients, on time and on budget.
Architect with the Ontario Association of Architects
LEED AP Professional
Architecture - Carleton University, Ottawa | Graduated November 2006
Architectural Studies - Carleton University, Ottawa | Graduated May 2003
School, Windsor, Nova Scotia | Graduated June
- Archicad, Autocad
- MS Project & MS
- 3D modeling software:
Sketch Up, Maya, Form Z, Revit
- Adobe Creative Suite:
Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere
- Security Clearance:
Services Contract Coordinator
Construction Canada, Ottawa,
August 2011 - Present
- Contractual authority for Consultant contracts with Defence
- Managed design contracts with consultants for various sized
design contracts for client/ partner Department of National Defence.
- Contract coordinator for a new Modified – Design Build
- Reviewed deliverables for projects for compliance with
Statement of Work, client requirements and contractual requirements.
- Reviewed draft Statement of Work documents for upcoming
- Prepared documentation for Errors and Omissions Claims.
- Participated as a Construction Contract Coordinator on a DEW
Line site in Cape Hooper on Baffin Island during the summer of 2012
NORR Architects, Ottawa,
May 2010- August 2011
- Worked with a team large-scale government projects,
coordinating drawings from other disciplines and preparing design development
and construction documents for tender packages.
- Completed professional license exams and achieved license in
- Project coordinator for large-scale design-build proposals,
which included coordinating various disciplines and preparing final proposal
Atelier 292 Architect, Ottawa, Ont
September 2006 – May 2010
- Completed construction drawings and permit drawings for
various scaled commercial and residential projects
- Conducted site reviews and reports for projects that were
under construction, provided clarification on-site to contractors during
- Project managed various scaled projects during construction,
completing contract administration and progress billing
- Worked on interior design schemes for corridor upgrades to
existing condos, producing 3d renderings and material sample boards for
presentation to the condominium board
- Prepared measured drawings of existing spaces for design
Condominium Sales Representative
Charlesfort Developments, Ottawa, Ont.
March 2005 - December 2009
- Worked part-time while attending Carleton University showing
model units and floor plans for residential projects such as The Glasgow,
Powell Lofts, The Gardens and The Moorcroft
- Worked in the main office during the summer assisting the
head designer with customer upgrades and pricing, as well as processing site
instructions during construction.
Dewi Evan Architects, Swansea, Wales
January - July 2004
- Worked in Swansea, Wales on a visa during a gap year.
- Drafted various residential and commercial projects using
- Worked on layouts for various social housing projects for
the City of Swansea
DSRA Architects, Halifax, N.S
May - August 2002
various projects using Autocad
sign layouts for various projects using Photoshop
furniture layouts for various government and corporate offices.
- Captain of co-ed indoor soccer team, fall and winter
2008 to 2013.
- Member of the Vanier Community Association